Tuesday, October 1, 2013

FEEDBACK 貴客回饋

FEEDBACK 貴客回饋
Mar 15, 2010 1:28 PMPublicPageviews 1780


"I've cooked the shrimp roe noodles and they were extremely good, al dente and rich in favour, substantially stomach-filling and the soup is refreshing to the palate.

I've also tried a few wine soaked golden grapes this morning to stimulate  my taste buds.  They were clear, transparent and supple.  I have not yet  tried the wine yet since it is a working day and I do not wish to smell like a drunkard!"
- Reciever of a Gift Basket



"Have tried some of the food, "must" recommendations:
- noodles  (蝦子 or the mixed pack with 蝦子/蛋 / 波菜麵)
Other than cooking or by microwave, I now simply treat it as instant noodle (soak 8-10 minutes)
-  臘腸  (very lean),  the liver sausage is superb (not good for cholestral but very yummy)
-  Soy sauce 頭抽
-cooked food: 梅孓鴨 or other duck  (she prepared small quantity of cooked dish each week, can put in refrigerator for a few days and re-heat, convenient for those seldom cook and like home-made cooking or want a bit of variety from your own cooking) "
 
-joyce



"I recieved a Mid Autumn Festival Gift Basket from my niece this year. I was very happy to see that the basket contained items that were catered to my taste. A lot of thought was put into making the basket, and all the items were suited for my age and health condition. I look forward to trying all the different products such as the spinach noodles, multigrain rice, and all the different kinds of sauces."
- Mrs. Yue



"My wife and my daughter never ate tofu before, but after we used the silver fish to steam the tofu, I found out that I needed to buy a lot more tofu because I was no longer the only person that ate tofu in the house. My family is "addicted" to the Gerine premium soy sauce as well, all the previous bottles bought from other companies are sitting on a shelf not being used."
- Mr. Chu



"I specifically bought a chicken to make the boiled chicken dish, so that I could test the taste of Gerine's premium soy sauce by dipping the meat into the sauce. The chicken was the best I had ever tasted, all because of the premium soy sauce. I highly recommend everyone to buy Gerine's premium soy sauce, I have never tasted a soy sauce as good as their's. "
- Ada Wan



"Before we started using Gerine's premium soy sauce, the meat used to make the soup was never eaten. Now, the meat is no longer wasted because it tastes so good with the soy sauce."
- Stephanie



"The multigrain rice tastes good, but I feel that more coloured rice should be added to the mixture. In my opinion, there's still too much white rice."
- Nancy Wong



"I was impressed with the four gift baskets I ordered from Wisdom. The consideration she gave to make each basket unique, catering to the recipients' age range, health condition, gender, and likes and dislikes was greatly appreciated. She attended to the most minute details, from the colour of the ribbons to the practicality of their special baskets. The presentation of the baskets were beautiful and tastefully done. The reusable bags for delivery were practical and environmentally friendly. I will definitely place future orders with the company.
Of all the items I have tried so far, I highly recommend the soy sauce, the shirmp roe noodles, the XO sauce, the wontons, and the hand-made cuttlefish balls."
- Mandy




Everybody is so happy with the quality of the food delivered on Sat. Our favourites are the soup, the turkey, the ox tongue. The salmon is extremely fresh and I really like the apple sauce. The one dish that has leftover is the fishballs. We all like the sauce but perhaps with something else like a mix veg. The portions r really generous. Thks for taking extra care for me. I am sure I will repeat the same success on Sunday.
Thks for your great effort. well done.
                                                         -Jennifer



Rose,
We are looking forward to it.
 By the way, we tried all the soup packs (a total of 4) you sent us a few months ago. To our surprise, we could make really really tasty soup and the process is not complicated at all. My maid couldn't understand why the soup is so good without adding salt. My mother-in-law came by and tried the soup as well.  She also questioned me on the process as the soup is oil free. Can I request for a few packs of those as well?  I have also baked the cod fish fillet last week, again, they are good.
Wth the help from the new maid, I don't mind doing some simple dishes every evening after work. I never enjoyed cooking, but you have made me make the move.  Everybody can be a good chef with good quality raw material from Gerine!  Thanks.
Best regards,
Ruth
20-2-2008


 Karrie Ho 
HI ROSE, KNOW YOU' RE PRETTY BUSY, BUT WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE SQUALENE SEEMS QUITE GOODS THOUGH I JUST USED TWO TIMES, THE CONSISTENCY IS THIN AND A BIT OILY BUT IT MAKES THE SKIN VERY SOFT, BETTER THAN THE HYDRAUALIC ACID?? I BOUGHT $500-1000 BEFORE. NICE PRODUCT, WAS IT DERIVED FROM SHARK'S LIVER OR OLIVE? JUST GET BACK TO ME WHEN YOU HAVE THE  TIME, I UNDERSTAND YOUR SITUATION :)
 KARRIE
2009/11/27



Suen Kathy to GerineFineFood
Dear Rose,
My sister and I tried several your products last night. ALL excellent in taste and quality!!! Thanks for your cooking recipes for foods as well as parenting.
Sincerely yours,
Kathy
2009/11/27


Dear Rose,
These days I'm busy in trying my ordering items. :)
I've tried the chinese sausages, both red and black ones are good,
especially like the taste of the liver ones.
Lorraine
2009/12/1


Hi Rose,
This is Paula.
How was your X’mas holiday? Good?
今日lunch time 閑來無事,到精然web-site逛逛, 看到你於平安夜前夕的隨筆,知道你很忙,所以未敢致電騷擾你。
話你知丫,我d濕疹已經好得七七八八了,能遇上你這熱心人, 可以說是走了運 (^v^)……
你介紹我煲沙參、無花果、玉竹、麥冬湯,嘩~好飲到不得之了!
我前晚在家試做芝麻糊,效果還可以! 期待著你有空檔時教我做核桃露,那麼我可以煮給細佬吃了!
我又想買羅漢果喇,今次要買30個! 之前我請我朋友喝用你的羅漢果煲的水,她們喜歡到不得之了, 託我替她們買呢!hehe…
Paula
2009/2/29


Dear Rose,  2010/3/15
我的老公用了生髮液皂一個月,他的頭髮很明顯密了很多。許多親戚朋友都是這樣說, 他說太神奇了!
但他不肯用生髮液,因為似跌打藥酒。無論如何多謝妳的產品。
Debby


Suen Kathy to GerineFineFood   2010/3/25
 Hi Rose,
Your soap works excellent for my boy and is able to remove nearly 90% of his unpleasant body odor even after vigorous execrises. But it soon runs out. Is this convenient to visit your place tomorrow afternoon?
Many thanks, Kathy





No comments:

Post a Comment